The Automated Wireless Service application is a reliable and secure real-time wireless data collection system for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning companies or any service related industry. Designed using Windows, Windows Mobile and Microsoft’s SQL Server the AWS application has an easy to use interface that gives your service management team and technicians the tools to better manage your business and effectively monitor your on site assets. The system helps to reduce costs and increase productivity.
The AWS application offers managers and dispatchers the ease, security and accuracy of managing the service chain with real-time wireless connectivity to ruggedized handheld touch screen computers, giving staff the ability to dynamically deploy the right resources to the right location. Dispatchers can immediately connect to any or all of the devices and instantly update any service work order. Dispatch has constant direct communications with technicians and can communicate via text messaging and voice with a cellular enabled device.
Visual Service Dispatch
This robust .NET platform will provide your service dispatchers and service manager with the ability to monitor, audit and closely manage technicians in the field, using real-time information.
The Visual Service dispatch program allows you to:
- View historial work order information
- Plan and assign work orders today and into the future
- Dispatch using work orders placed on a map with drag and drop options
- Combine map and calendar tools for accurate dispatching
- See real-time statuses of technicians as they go about their day:
- Statuses include: Logon/standby, enroute, working, logoff
- See real-time updates to the work order progress
- Manage technician’s hours of operation
- Drill down into each work order to make informed decisions
- Manage exceptions to elapsed travel time and work time as they happen
- Integrate seamlessly with AVL.NET and E-Sys back office systems
- And much, much more!
Boasting the best solution on the market, the AWS Mobile Service system runs on portable and easy to use Windows 10 tablets! This state of the art program allow your techs to search for parts, manuals, delivery and service histories and even on-line how-to guides, all from the palm of his hand.
The Mobile Service solution allows your techs to:
- Log in and out with password protection, automatically alerting the office of these status changes
- Increase their productivity by up to 40%
- Create work orders when working after-hours without needing the dispatcher
- Automatically transmit completed work orders back to the office for final billing
- Print detailed invoices or statement of work after each job’s completion
- Use time and materials billing or flat rate billing
- Scan part’s barcodes or search for parts with numbers and/or descriptions
- Review delivery and service history for individual work orders
- Add efficiency test results
- Review and manage engineering details for equipment on-site
- And much, much more!